1 Big Zucchini (or 2 smaller ones)
1/2 cup cut Dill
3 cups Water
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 Squeezed Lemon
1. Cut the Cauliflower and Zucchini to small cubes.
2. Put in a big pan the vegetables cubes, add the olive oil and cook on a large flame for a couple of minutes to get a nice color.
3. Add the water (make sure to cover completely the vegetables with an extra 2 cm) and cook on a small flame for about 15 min.
4. Add to the pan the cut dill, increase the hit for a couple of minutes before completing the cooking.
5. Remove from the stove.
6. Add spices: Lemon, Salt, Pepper, Garlic. If interested can add another spoon of olive oil.